Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Weekly Sketch


Apologies for not posting last week. I had to finish a portrait for my Grandma in laws 80Th birthday and time was short. I decided this week to post a design I was working on for a dyngus day shirt. Buffalo takes dyngus day very serious and I enjoy going out to celebrate the festivities. I visited the Broadway market this past week and saw many Polish pride t-shirts, many in which I felt were pretty generic for my taste. I remembered a while back that I coined the term kill basa as opposed to kielbasa and even went as far as saying I'll kill you basas. I've decided it was time to put a design to this and place it in t-shirt hands. Here is what I came up with. Friday I'll post the ladies t-shirt design. Sorry for the watermark, I need to watch out for image pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment