Friday, March 12, 2010

The Weekly Sketch


This weeks post is a little different. I slightly went off track because I got caught up with a new program. I just started getting familiar with the new Corel painter software, I've previously only worked with Adobe products. This Corel painter program is really interesting, it has simulated paint and brushes to act as if you are really painting. I personally enjoy the real deal, but it is neat. I get to use palette knifes and bristle brushes along with whatever digital oil paint color I desire. This digital painting took almost no time to create and looks pretty finished as far as abstract painting is concerned.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty sweet even though you hardly ever do abstract. I bet you can mix up a lot of different color combos pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete